| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in August is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.5mm (1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: