| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in December is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry. Circa 116.2mm (4.6in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: