| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in February is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 90.7mm (3.6in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: