| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in July is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 32.6mm (1.3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: