| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in June is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 46.4mm (1.8in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: