| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in May is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 43.1mm (1.7in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: