| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in November is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 70.6mm (2.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: