| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in October is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: