| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaberaba in April is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 68.3mm (2.7in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaberaba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Itaberaba, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaberaba: